      From: vino_gallantguy <vino_gallantguy@...>
      To: ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Fri, January 8, 2010 6:26:50 PM
      Subject: [ydn-javascript] Datatable inline cell editor fails @ times

      Hi,

      I have a weird issue with yui datatable. I generate a datatable with editable and non editable fields.

      -> Sometimes the whole datagrid renders non editable. And now if I try a few F5s it renders fine as editable

      This is pretty baffling as I do not know where and what to debug for. Please help me out of this mess.

      I use YUI2.7 and IE7 and a scrolling datatable.

      This is how I instantiate the table :
      myDataTable = new YAHOO.widget. ScrollingDataTab le("container" , myColumnDefs, myDataSource, {width:"95%" , height:"20em" ,formatRow: myRowFormatter} );

      Is this some sort of a bug ? Has anyone faced a similar issue before?

      Please suggest.

      Regards,
      Vinoth

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic