52291Re: [ydn-javascript] DataTable Cell Editor for HTML-formatted data

  • Brian McCullough
    Dec 28, 2009
      On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 03:51:08PM +0100, Satyam wrote:

      Thank you for the long response, Satyam.

      So far, I have implemented the ToolTip idea, after seeing that if I removed all formatters from the column definition for the Notes, I was able to see that field properly.

      The next step is to use your suggestion of using the Date Editor to assist me with the RTE part.

      As I work on this, I suspect that I will have more questions.

      Brian
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic