52070Re: Reordering of rows with in a datatable

  • nagaraj
    Nov 4 7:14 AM
      Hi Satyam!

      Thanks for replying.. here is the link for working example:

      http://linuxfreaks.in/yui/

      with in which i have wrote steps to reproduce my problem(Just below the datatable)

      Please let me know if i am messy anywhere.

      though you guys are busy,you answer to every thread with lots of patience.

      i really respect you guys!