52021Re: [ydn-javascript] Re: Expandable DataTable unsortable?

    Oct 30, 2009
      The superclass of the DataTable is Element so the call will succeed, but
      it is not going to call DataTable's own initAttributes so none of the
      configuration attributes on a regular DataTable will show. In fact,
      myDataTable._configs which would contain those attributes only lists the
      two that Element declares (element and id) and the one the example
      declares, the rest are gone for good.

      Satyam