51995Re: cellClickEvent in datatable not firing in Internet Explorer 7/8

  • juliebonniedaisy
    Oct 29, 2009
      fwiw, i found that by setting IE to "Check for new versions of stored files" " Every time I visit the webpage" that it fixed my inability to clear the cache. Now the events fire as expected.

      http://www.vistax64.com/attachments/tutorials/1273d1232211700t-internet-explorer-temporary-internet-files-settings-history_settings.jpg

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "juliebonniedaisy" <juliebonniedaisy@...> wrote:

      > It's working fine with
      > sDataTable.subscribe('cellClickEvent', function() { alert("hi") };);
      > thank you.
      >
      > I was calling a function before when I ran into the problem. I tried clearing the cache in IE7 and IE8 but it still didn't fire. I'm not sure why it healed but it is now working.
      > CTRL-F5 should clear their cache. yes ?
      >
      > Thanks for the great info.
      >
      > --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, Christian Tiberg <ctiberg@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I usually do something like this:
      > >
      > > sDataTable.subscribe('cellClickEvent', function() { alert("hi") };);
      > >
      > > It seems like it works better if there's an actual function to call :)
      > >
      > > Best regards,
      > > Christian Tiberg
      > >

      > > 2009/10/28 juliebonniedaisy <juliebonniedaisy@>
      > >

      > > > I am unable to get cellClickEvent to fire in IE7 or 8 but it works fine in
      > > > Firefox. Any ideas please?
      > > >
      > > > sDataTable.subscribe('cellClickEvent', alert("hi"););
      > > >
      > > > http://codepad.org/GJkXWAZN

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic