50259Re: setting links from calendar

  • tpluta
    Jul 5 5:00 PM
      Hi John

      Thank you very much for your reply. I have spent some time exploring the sample you recommended, but the scripts I have found are not too user friendly. I can not figure out on how to pass links for the click event. Using this sample I have created simple page with calendar only, copied two required script files and two css files. All looks as I want, I can easily customise CSS but I have not found where in js files I will be able to setup links to files (i.e. pdf files located on the server). I can find several places where I suspect links may be added but I do not know on how to add several links, one for selected dates. Could you please give me a bit more advice. Thank you.

      Regards,

      Tony
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic