49230Re: datatable doesn't work in ie8.0

  • razer2176
    Jun 1, 2009
      It is because it cant find data.js on your machine. If you check this line:

      <script type="text/javascript" src="assets/js/data.js"></script>

      you`ll see. My guess, without looking further into the code, the datasource needs something from the data.js file.

      Download the YUI library and check out examples from there, that should work.

      greetings
      razer