      From: Satyam
      Receiver: ydn-javascript
      Time: 2009-06-01, 17:11:32
      Subject: Re: [ydn-javascript] datatable doesn't work in ie8.0

      Don't you feel like the description of the issue below doesn't quite
      match the description on the subject line? Is it that you can't select
      the row, as you state in your original message or that the cursor
      doesn't hint at the possibility of it being selected? Anyway, please
      file a report with your findings and please be clear about the issue.

      Thanks

      Satyam

      Wayne Lin escribi?