49198Re: [ydn-javascript] datatable doesn't work in ie8.0

    Jun 1, 2009
      Try a similar example to yours from the examples in the users guide.
      If they work, check the headers, specially the doctype. IE is trying to
      get away from its incompatibilities by supporting more than one mode of
      operation, one its own backward compatible standards incompatible way
      and the standards way, which are activated by the doctype declaration.
      If the example works, check the doctype and copy it to your page. That
      might work, I haven't installed IE8 yet. The YUI team has been working
      with IE8 since the very first betas.

      If the example fails, please report it.

      Satyam