49180Re: [ydn-javascript] automatic reloading of the datatable template

    May 30 6:07 AM
      I think you have asked this already and with this description, there is
      little chance you will get an answer. The DataTable doesn't behave as
      you describe and it is irrelevant what goes on the server so the only
      thing remaining is your code, which you don't show nor comment about.

      Satyam