49161Re: YUI Uploader in Extjs

  • sepideh_r
    May 29, 2009
      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, Adam Moore <adamoore@...> wrote:

      > On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 07:07:58PM -0000, sepideh_r wrote:
      > > Tried to added uploader into extjs code but the "add file" link is not
      > > activated. When I look at the swf path in FireBug, sounds correct but
      > > uploader itself is not listed in dom window... any suggestion where
      > > should I look for the problem, please?
      >
      > Re: 'sounds correct'... make sure it is correct. Make sure you read the
      > sections of the documentation that talk about Flash version
      > requirements, and SWF file location implications:
      >
      > http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/uploader/
      >
      > Beyond that, we will need to see the code to help.
      >
      > -Adam

      Thanks for your quick reponse, Adam

      Okay, not "SOUNDs", it is really "CORRECT", have the successful response headers apearing in firebug. will clean up the code to add it here; uploader alone as a HTML was working perfectly... when tried to implement the html tags with extjs, lost the link... hmmm, will read more and clean up the code to ask for your help soon
      thanks
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic