49154Re: [ydn-javascript] YUI Uploader in Extjs

  • Adam Moore
    May 29 12:19 PM
      On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 07:07:58PM -0000, sepideh_r wrote:
      > Tried to added uploader into extjs code but the "add file" link is not
      > activated. When I look at the swf path in FireBug, sounds correct but
      > uploader itself is not listed in dom window... any suggestion where
      > should I look for the problem, please?

      Re: 'sounds correct'... make sure it is correct. Make sure you read the
      sections of the documentation that talk about Flash version
      requirements, and SWF file location implications:

      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/uploader/

      Beyond that, we will need to see the code to help.

      -Adam
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic