4668Menu rendering on IE7.

  • Nige White
    Sep 7, 2006
      The rendering is slightly wrong on IE7.

      It works fine in my FireFox (apart for always putting "Collapsed. Click
      to expand" in place of the submenu indication image!!!!!)

      I've included a screenshot of Todd's latest demo to illustrate. As you
      can see the selected area, and the separator lines overflow the submenu.
      Not a hige deal, but a visual imperfection that customers would pick up
      on immediately.