44675Re: [ydn-javascript] Re: Customizing the First Row

    Feb 4, 2009
      To enable editing you have to attach the method that triggers the editor
      to some event, such as:

      myDataTable.on('clickEvent',myDataTable.onEventShowCellEditor);

      Instead of plugging it straight through, you might do it conditionally:

      myDataTable.on('clickEvent',function(oArgs) {
      if (whatever) {
      this.onEventShowCellEditor(oArgs);
      }
      });