      From: ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Henrik Gemal
      Sent: Monday, February 02, 2009 3:34 AM
      To: ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [ydn-javascript] add title tag to multiple days

      I have a calendar where only a specific date range is enabled. So help
      users understand this I need to add a title tag to all the other dates
      which are not enabled.

      Can this be done?

      So if the user hovers on a date that's NOT enabled I show a title tag
      like "This date is disables due to...."

      ?
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic