44648Re: [ydn-javascript] Taview and connection manager

  • Eric Miraglia
    Feb 3 11:51 AM
      elkhoury_joe,

      Connection Manager can send one http request per asyncRequest call.  But you can invoke that method as many times as you need to.

      -Eric

      On Feb 2, 2009, at 10:03 AM, elkhoury_joe wrote:

      I am trying to create dynamic tabs by connecting to an asp.net page.
      My problem is when i try to send multiple request on page load, it
      only creates the last tab. Ex, i want to dynamically create 5 tabs on
      page load, is it possible to have multi requests with the connection
      manager?

      thanks

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic