44560Re: [ydn-javascript] Regarding custom icon tree view

  • mohan kumar
    Feb 2, 2009
      Hi,

      I did not understand reply for my question.I want to expalin my question in more detail.

      We are using yui custom icon treeview in our product.

      we want to show multiple icons for each node.

      I attached screen shots of our current tree view and required tree.

      In our current tree we are showing only one icon for each node.we want to multiple icons for each node.

      Thanks,
      Mohan