44559Re: [ydn-javascript] Dialog contents modify dynamically.

    Feb 2, 2009
      On the Dialog side, you can see the contents of the form and modify it
      through the form property. On the DataTable, you can listen to the
      linkClickEvent:

      myDataTable.on('linkClickEvent',function (oArgs) {
      YAHOO.util.Event.stopEvent(oArgs.event);
      var link = oArgs.target;
      var record = this.getRecord(link);

      });

      So, either through the attributes of the link element or through the
      values that you can read via getData from the record object, you can
      access the form on the dialog box and change whatever you want. Make
      sure to call Event.stopEvent to prevent the link from actually
      navigating anywhere.

      Satyam