44558Re: [ydn-javascript] Patch for YUI treeview to add editComplete event

    Feb 2, 2009
      Steve:

      Could you file a feature request?

      http://yuilibrary.com/projects/yui2/newticket

      Having an event to signal the edit is a great idea, I'm sorry there is
      no time to get it into the 2.7 release which is about to come out. I
      just want to make sure the suggestion doesn't fall through the cracks
      and fails to make it for the next release.

      Thanks

      Satyam