4342Re: [ydn-javascript] Can I modify context menu triggers?

  • Todd Kloots
    Aug 28, 2006
      "nklylv" -

      You can use the configuration object's "setProperty"
      method to reset the "trigger" configuration property
      on the fly. Here's some psuedo code for ya:

      oContextMenu.cfg.setProperty("trigger", [YOUR
      TRIGGER(S)]);

      Hope that helps you.

      - Todd