43157Re: YUI Dialog: Capturing the close event

  • jsmith200046
    Jan 2, 2009
      Thanks Eric,

      That was perfect! I just had to add:

      ...,this, true);

      to the end of that call and I got everything I needed.

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, Eric Miraglia <miraglia@...>
      wrote:

      > We don't expose an event for hiding via the close icon specifically.
      > However, if you are looking for that specific action, you could do
      this:

      YAHOO.util.Event.on(YAHOO.util.Dom.getElementsByClassName("container-
      > close", "a", "panel1"), "click", function() {alert("close button was
      > clicked");});
      >
      > Replace "panel1" with the id that contains your panel. Note that
      > arguments 2 and 3 in the getElementsByClassName method are both
      > optional, but the function runs much more quickly if you provide
      them.

      > Regards,
      > Eric
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic