43125Re: refreshData

  • oglesys
    Jan 2, 2009
      Yes, that's correct.

      Do we know roughly when this patch will be released by then ? You
      mention "by the end of the year" in your post, but this date has
      already passed ?

      If I know roughly how long it will take for the official fix, then I
      will know if I can wait for it or just go ahead and fix it myself..

      Regards,
      OGLES
      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "tripp.bridges" <trippb@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi,
      > It sounds like this may be related to the bug discussed here.
      > At this point, outside of re-compiling the SWF code, the only
      solution
      > is to load a new chart. This issue has been addressed and a fix will
      > be available in the next release.
      >
      > If I am misunderstanding your issue, please clarify.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Tripp
      > --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "oglesys" <oglesys@> wrote:
      > >
      > > The Chart Control refreshData method seems to only like when the
      y-
      > > value of the current data set is changed. Goes ballistic when new
      co-
      > > ordinates are added..
      > >
      > > Is there any way to dynamically update the chart after having
      added
      > > new co-ordinates ?
      > >
      > > Regards,
      > > OGLES