43090Re: [ydn-javascript] firesLabelClick in treeview

    Dec 31, 2008
      Thanks for noticing, the firesLabelClick property never made it to the
      actual build, it remained in the docs by mistake.

      To prevent the default click action, listen to clickEvent, do whatever
      you might want to do instead, or nothing at all and then return false.
      The false will prevent the default action from happening. labelClick is
      deprecated and it does not care for any feedback you would care to give it.

      Please file a bug report on SourceForge so it gets fixed.

      Thanks

      Satyam