42117Re: [ydn-javascript] Re: TreeView

    Dec 8, 2008
      Do the examples that are shipped along the distribution files work?
      They should. Use them as a model. Are you moving any of the files
      around? Do you realize that the image files referenced by the CSS have
      to keep their relative position to the CSS file that refers them. If
      you move the CSS file, the image files have to go along. If you are
      using Firefox/Firebug, look into the Net tab, are there any files in
      red? Check their location and adjust them accordingly.

      Otherwise, without having a look at how you have your files set up,
      there is little anyone could possibly do.

      Satyam