42026Re: [ydn-javascript] TreeView

    Dec 5, 2008
      The images are defined in the associated CSS files as backgrounds.

      From the way you say it I suspect that you are downloading the
      individual .js files from the examples. That is too complicated and you
      always end up missing something. You can download the whole YUI package
      in a zip file and it will contain all you need, files, API docs,
      examples, all organized exactly as in the YUI site. Then you will be
      sure you don't miss anything. Anyhow, unless you are curious to see the
      code, you can load the files straight from both YAHOO and Google servers
      and never trouble yourself having your own copies.

      Satyam