41893Re: [ydn-javascript] Hidding columns style

    Dec 3, 2008
      If you don't want to show the columns ever, you simply don't mention
      them in the columns definitions. The values for those columns will still
      be available to you in the Record object, but no column will be drawn.
      It won't be hidden, it simply won't be there at all. Should you
      eventually want to show it, you can use insertColumn.

      Satyam