41889Hidding columns style

  • Alejandro Diaz
    Dec 3, 2008

      Hello,

      Is there any way to improve the css to avoid the lines generated when you try to hide a column? For example ive got a 7 column’s datatable and I need to hide the 3, 4 and 5th column, the columns now are hiding but I see a wide line and I would like to put a 1px line.

      Thanks,

      Best regards,

      Alejandro Diaz
      ccfirst S.A.C.
      ad@...  |  Mobile +51 1 97 67 44 32  |  Office +51 1 421 8337
      website:
      http://www.ccfirst.com/
      ccfirst   |   Convenient Competence®
      The information contained in this email message may be privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, or if any problems occur with transmission, please notify the sender immediately.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic