41829Tabview - possible to have unique image backgrounds for tabs (not content area)?

  • reel_dev
    Dec 2, 2008
      I know that you can skin the Tabview tabs to change depending on if
      the tab is selected or not. But because it's basically only asking
      "is this tab selected?" it seems to limit the ability to use a unique
      graphic for each tab.

      Basically, what i want to do is this:

      Tab 1

      Selected: tab1_graphic_sel.jpg
      Not-Selected: tab1_graphic_not.jpg

      Tab 2

      Selected: tab2_graphic_sel.jpg
      Not-Selected: tab2_graphic_not.jpg

      Can this be done within the tabview script or would I need to write my
      own thing?

      Thanks!