41738Re: YUI Layout - smooth transition

  • Caridy Patino
    Dec 1, 2008
      Hey Alex,

      What do you mean with "why you cant replace the content of center unit
      in the YUI layout"???? You can do that... If you have a reference to
      the unit, or a reference to the layout object, you can do that...

      unit = layout.getUnitByPosition ('center');
      unit.body -> DOM reference

      Best Regards,
      Caridy Patino (caridy at yahoo-inc.com)
      Yahoo! LATAM

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Wibowo" <alexwibowo@...>

      <caridy@...<caridy%40gmail.com>

      Layout

      ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com<ydn-javascript%40yahoogroups.com>

      <mailto:ydn-javascript%40yahoogroups.com<ydn-javascript%2540yahoogroups.com>>,
      > >> "Alex Wibowo"

      > >> 30/11/2008 17:53
      > >> >

      > > --
      > > Best regards,