41714Re: [ydn-javascript] Dynamic Treeview from/to Remote Site via XHR

    Dec 1, 2008
      Starting with 2.6, TreeView has method getTreeDefintion which produces
      an object which can be serialized via the JSON utility to be stored
      wherever. The object literal produced should reflect the state of the
      tree. This same object can be provided as the second argument to the
      TreeView constructor and the same tree will be created.

      In the example at:

      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/treeview/tv-markup.html

      the second is made from the definition of the first. The third tree is
      made of the definition of a branch.

      Satyam