40364Re: [ydn-javascript] Is it possible to setup TreeView to keep it's state?

  • Lee.M
    Nov 4, 2008
      On Nov 4, 2008, at 4:41 AM, Satyam wrote:
      > Congratulations, you have found a bug!

      Cool :)
      > Fortunately it is easy to patch, simply add this code to your page
      > somewhere after the YUI library is loaded and before you create the
      > first TreeView instance:
      >
      > (function () {
      > var oldGetNodeDefinition =
      > YAHOO.widget.Node.prototype.getNodeDefinition;
      > YAHOO.widget.Node.prototype.getNodeDefinition = function () {
      > var def = oldGetNodeDefinition.call(this);
      > if (!this.expanded) {delete def.expanded;}
      > return def;
      > };
      > })();

      Works like a charm, thanks!
      > Do you mind filing a bug report in SourceForge? That's the way to
      > ensure
      > the YUI team keeps track of it and you will be notified whenever it
      > gets
      > fixed.

      My associate, Daniel Muey, filed it for me since he's the one that was
      getting
      it working for us and he'd be in a better position to watch/assist
      with it.

      https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2221151&group_id=165715&atid=836476

      Thanks again for your time and assistance on this Satyam.
      > http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/articles/reportingbugs/
      >
      > Satyam

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic