40155Re: [ydn-javascript] Bug on Example - Showing, Hiding, and Reordering Columns

  • Todd Kloots
    Oct 30, 2008
      Hi Daniel -

      It is actually a bug in Button that I thought that I had fixed for YUI 2.6.0, but didn't.  The Known Issues section of the Button landing page provides information on how to fix this problem.

      - Todd

      On Oct 30, 2008, at 7:47 AM, Daniel Dekel wrote:

      There's a bug on IE 7 (Win-XP) on the example:

      http:// developer.yahoo. com/ yui/ examples/ datatable/ dt_colshowhide_ source. html

      Bug shows when pressing on the "Table Options" link and a Simple Dialog opens.
      Don't know if this is just a bug on the Example or a Dialog one.
      Other browser including IE6 works fine. Is it a known issue?

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic