388TreeView

  • Jason Purdy
    Mar 3, 2006
      I've been playing around with the TreeView control and for some
      reason, the treeInit() function wasn't being called. If I take the
      tree construction out of that function, the control is loaded & works
      fine (so far). But if I put it back in the treeInit() function,
      nothing shows up and the tree is undefined.

      I am bringing in the YAHOO.js & treeview.js scripts in the header,
      which I looked through briefly and didn't see any mention of the
      treeInit() function.

      So my question is - is that legit? What calls that?

      Thanks!

      Jason
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic