38660RE: [ydn-javascript] Re: Problem with flex (.swf) inside a panel in Firefox

  • Satyen Desai
    Oct 2, 2008
      >> first .setStyle does it. Can you think of any other work around which
      would not involve a reload of the flex?

      Is this with the updated file I provided below or with your original zip? Also any specific version of FF/OS?

      >> p.s. What I also noted, is that when the panel is hidden and I bring
      up Firebug (f12) the panel "spontaneously" becomes visible... any idea
      about that?

      I believe this may be because in your original code you had "fixedcenter" set to true, which will attempt to center the Panel whenever the window is resized. In my modified version, I just changed this to invoke panel.center() when it's shown.

      Regards,
      Satyen