37291Using two color picker in same page.

  • anil_shrestha123
    Sep 5, 2008
      I have used color picker and it worked well.

      My requirement is to use two color picker container and extract the
      value of HEX field and put in my seperate text field.
      My code looks like this in colorpicker-fromscript_clean.html

      <input type="text" id="hexval1">
      <input type="text" id="hexval2">

      I have extracted the value of HEX field of color picker container1
      and put it in text field "hexval1".

      But I did not get the solution for extracting and putting the HEX
      value of color picker container2 in text field "hexval2".

      Pls help me if there is solution...
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic