37113Re: [ydn-javascript] dispatcher, yui tabview, yui datatable

  • normanK
    Sep 3, 2008
      I now figured out what the problem was. Since I am using the template that is
      used as dataSrc for the second tab on the first tab as an included page, the
      content got rendered into the first yui-dispatchable container into a subdiv
      with its own div id[which comes from my own code]. Now on tab switch the
      second page rendered into this very same container but the above
      yui-dispatchable container is set to display none.So all i do now is remove
      the html from the first yui-dispatchable container on tabswitch event and it
      works.

      thanks you guys for help and suggestions anyways :)