37060Re: simple menu for treeview (onmouseover)

  • dufferdo25
    Sep 2, 2008
      I ws trying to keep the nodes as TextNodes as I have everything
      working nicely now and I just want to add a simple 3 link menu to each
      node on the tree. Is there a simple example of using the menu on the
      treeview (not the ContextMenu example)?
      Thanks for your help.

      I tried the HTMLNode and thought I could capture mouseover and display
      the menu but I couldnt get that to work.

      TIA!

      > One of the node types in TreeView is HTMLNode. You are free to mix and
      > match node types, each node can be of a different type. You can use
      > HTMLNodes for the leaf nodes and have it filled with whatever you want,
      > TreeView will take care of showing it and hiding it. You will still
      > have to listen to the events fired by the HTML elements in the node,
      > TreeView would know nothing about them. You can even load a node
      with a
      > plain <div> and have another YUI widget drawn into it.
      >
      > Satyam
      >

      > dufferdo25 wrote:
      > > Hello all,
      > > I want to add a simple menu to each leaf of the treeview...similar to
      > > the context menu but I want it more like the tooltips where it
      > > displays onmouseover, not onriight click.
      > > I need the links to be dynamic in that they contain a function with
      > > the innerHTML of the tree node. Any ideas?
      > >
      > > Thanks...

      28/08/2008 7:39

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic