36Re: [ydn-javascript] how to make leaf nodes with TreeView.setDynamicLoad()

  • Eric Miraglia
    Feb 14 3:34 PM
      Greg,

      There's no way currently to indicate that a specific child has no
      children of its own. This is something we see a need for, but we
      don't have it yet.

      One workaround for this is to use the setDynamicLoad method at the
      node level rather than at the tree level. Invoke that method for all
      nodes that either have or might have children; for those you know
      won't have children, just skip that step.

      That will result in the behavior you're looking for, I think.

      Regards,
      Eric