3561Event.purgeElement and Event.getListeners

  • rene.haber
    Aug 1, 2006
      Hello,

      I wanted to remove the listeners I added to an element by
      YAHOO.util.Event.purgeElement('somelink'); , but the event is still
      triggered after this. So I looked at the sourve of event.js and found
      that this method uses getListeners(). I tried this function alone to
      see if it shows me the listeners of the element, but this method only
      returns "null".

      Now I just wanted to know if getListeners (and thus purgeElement) has
      limitations or if I should create a bugreport for this?

      Greetings,
      René