3548Re: Animation Issues since upgrade to 0.11.2

  • caigesn
    Aug 1, 2006
      I've increased the size of the center container so there is more area
      to scroll. Again, the animation works fine in Internet Explorer. The
      problem is evident in Firefox 1.5.0.5, Flock 0.7.1, and older gecko
      versions. If animation.js is replaced with the 0.10 version the
      animation works fine. I'll be uploading a video screen capture of the
      problem soon. Watch the left container after scrolling. I've tested
      this on many systems and the problem does not appear to be isolated.

      -Caige

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Thatcher"
      <thatchman@...> wrote:

      > I see no flickering (Firefox 1.5.0.5)
      >
      > On 7/28/06, caigesn <caigesn@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com
      <ydn-javascript%40yahoogroups.com>,
      > > "vividsilvernl" <yahoo@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hi,
      > > >
      > > > No flickering for me on W2K, IE6 (latest updates).
      > > >
      > > > Maurice.
      > > >
      > > > --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com
      <ydn-javascript%40yahoogroups.com>,

      > > > three
      If I
      > > > containers

      > > > in
      > > > >

      > > I should have mentioned that it works fine in IE. The flickering only
      > > happens in Firefox. I am using Firefox 1.5.0.5
      > >

      > --
      > ~Chris

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic