35385Control of Easing Effects

  • ae3interactive
    Aug 1, 2008

      Sorry, I'm sure this has been asked before in here, but I can't seem to find an answer:

      What's the easiest interface for control of Easing methods?
      Is it simply to override the method in your code and set constant values for the arguments, or
      is there some way to pass values to the Easing method's constructor when instantiating an
      Anim? For example, can I pass a value for "s" in the list of attributes passed to Anim?

      I'd like to change the overshoot on backIn and the number of bounces on bounceOut, but
      can't seem to do it without overriding the methods, which seems inelegant.

      Thanks for your help!
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic