3445Animation Issues since upgrade to 0.11.2

  • caigesn
    Jul 28 7:41 AM
      I have recently upgraded YUI to version 0.11.2 from 0.10.0 and am
      experiencing some strange animation issues. There are basically three
      containers on the page. The left and right containers follow you as
      you scroll down the page. The center container is intended for
      content. In version 0.10.0 the animation works fine, but in version
      0.11.2 the left container flickers after it is done animating. If I
      reverse the order in which I initialize the left and right containers
      then the flickering will happen on the right container. I have setup
      the example on my site:

      YUI Version 0.10.0
      http://www.sevenblend.com/followMe_yui_10

      YUI Version 0.11.2
      http://www.sevenblend.com/followMe_yui_112

      I have the source for this example loaded into a syntax highlighter in
      the center container. The scripts/loadPage.js initializes the
      animation and sets the onscroll events for the containers. If anyone
      knows what might be causing this issue please respond.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic