      From: ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of shooting_star2000
      Sent: 14 February 2006 22:37
      To: ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [ydn-javascript] Serializing DOM components

      Hello all, I have a question about the Serialization of DOM
      components. I am currently using the scriptaculous API for various
      drag and drop components, sorting lists, etc. It can be found at the
      following:

      http://wiki.script.aculo.us/scriptaculous/show/HomePage

      Although this API is pretty amazing for what you can do, it gets a bit
      shaky when it comes to incorporating some of its functionality into
      scrollable containers. I'm curious how the Yahoo! UI Library handles
      this sort of thing.

      1 good thing about scriptaculous is its ability to serialize entire
      DOM containers via a simple call. I need this functionality in
      whatever i choose going forward. Does anyone know if the Yahoo! UI
      Library provides for this kind of functionality?

      Thank you so much for your knowledge and opinions.

      Dan

      C programming language

      Computer programming languages

      Java programming language