33356Grouping TestCases from different Pages in TestSuites

  • Bernd Schiffer
    Jun 26, 2008
      Hi.

      I have several TestCases divided into several HTML pages. Most of the
      TestCases are working on a given DOM (part of the setup) provided by
      the HTML page itself, so that's why I want to group my TestCases
      around a HTML page.

      Now I'm looking for a way to execute all my TestCases all together in
      one single step.

      Therefore I looked into TestSuite, but it seems that you can only add
      TestCases or other TestSuites, but no HTML-Pages.

      Is there a way to collect all the TestCases and execute them in one
      single step?

      Bernd
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic