33114Re: [ydn-javascript] newbie rollercoster excited=>depressed

    Jun 23, 2008
      You might want to read:

      http://yuiblog.com/blog/2007/09/26/satyam-datatable-2/

      (and, as suggested, the first part as well). It was written for
      previous versions of DataTable so some details might have changed in the
      big update in version 2.5. If in doubt, check the update notes at the
      top of the DataTable docs.

      Hope it helps

      Satyam