32015Re: Get utility, IE, onreadystatechange and memory leak

  • tssha
    Jun 2, 2008
      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, Arnaud Diederen <ad@...> wrote:

      > Hello again team,
      >
      > this issue does not seem to passionate anyone, which I can understand ;)
      > However, if I'm right, I think this would be a rather important problem.
      > Can somebody tell me whether I've missed something obvious or whether
      > there's, indeed, a (potentially important) memory leak in there?

      How about implementing either of the following solutions?

      1) Set the autopurge threshold to a lower limit to trigger autopurge
      more frequently (e.g., YAHOO.util.Get.PURGE_THRESH = n)?

      2) Call the purge() method of the argument object to explicitly remove
      the script node?

      Regards,
      Thomas
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic