31940Re: Panel: mac firefox scrolling issue

  • jeremymefford
    Jun 1, 2008
      It was the modal mask. I disabled the modal mask and the panels
      worked just great. I would love to have the modal mask working as the
      panels should be modal, but I have to have this app working on mac
      firefox too. I don't have any hosting anywhere, but if you just make
      a modal panel and ajax load the body as 500 <br> or something
      definitely larger than the viewport you'll see the issue.

      Thanks-
      Jeremy

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Satyen Desai" <sdesai@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      > Sorry about the delayed response - Do you have a page I can look at?
      Is the modal mask or fixedcenter set?