30077Re: Slider within an expandable/collapsible div

  • y_lsmith
    Apr 30, 2008
      This looks like a stacking context issue.

      I believe adding position: relative to the element that will be
      collapsed should handle it (#demo).

      For more expert advice, you can submit the question to the css-discuss
      list at http://css-discuss.org (search their archives first, of course)

      Hope this helps,
      Luke

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "b.ellingson" <b.ellingson@...>
      wrote:

      > Sorry should have put a link up in the first post. Here it is
      > http://www.lib.byu.edu/~bd123/testSlide.php
      >
      > --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "y_lsmith" <lsmith@> wrote:
      > >
      > > --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "b.ellingson" <b.ellingson@>
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I have a div to which I have applied an animation to expand and
      > > > collapse its contents. Within this div I have 2 different sliders.
      > > > The problem I am running into is when I collapse the div in IE7 the
      > > > sliders do not disappear with the rest of the content. It works
      great
      > > > if Firefox BTW. I'm wondering if anyone has tried to do something
      > > > similar and been able to find a work around.
      > > >
      > > > I would appreciate any ideas or other insights.
      > > >
      > > > Thanks for your help and this wonderful tool!
      > > >
      > > > Regards,
      > > >
      > > > Brent
      > > >

      > > Brent, do you have a sample page we could look at?

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic