29778Slider within an expandable/collapsible div

  • b.ellingson
    Apr 25 2:34 PM
      I have a div to which I have applied an animation to expand and
      collapse its contents. Within this div I have 2 different sliders.
      The problem I am running into is when I collapse the div in IE7 the
      sliders do not disappear with the rest of the content. It works great
      if Firefox BTW. I'm wondering if anyone has tried to do something
      similar and been able to find a work around.

      I would appreciate any ideas or other insights.

      Thanks for your help and this wonderful tool!

      Regards,

      Brent
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic