28576Re: ColumnChart isn't working with TimeAxis

  • Hubert Garrido
    Apr 2, 2008
      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "d.zhiharev" <dvz@...> wrote:

      > I'll try to explain my needs. I want to display month system activity

      I'll second that.

      I too need to display charts using time data as the x axis, and while
      it works with line charts, it doesn't mean anything with non
      continuous data.

      I tried to set the line width to 0 to no avail.

      Bar charts could do it, but they don't work as a *time* axis that is.
      I could go happily with point charts (read line charts... without
      lines), but I didn't succeed at that.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic